I have literally NEVER been so fucking thoroughly disgusted with someone on tumblr as I am right now.
EXCUSE YOU, MOTHERFUCKER.
- I’ve been picked up and swung around numerous times, even prior to losing the weight I’ve lost in the last year.
- I fit everywhere I fucking need to.
- I kept a relationship up for over two fucking years, which is something a majority of people haven’t fucking accomplished
- I breathe just fucking fine, thanks.
- I DO wear whatever the fuck I want, because I’m comfortable in my own fucking skin.
- I run all the fucking time, you insignificant piece of shit.
- The only time I EVER sweat is at work, where they PAY ME to work out.
- I don’t give a FUCK what’s “fashionable”, I wear whatever the fuck I want.
- I’m adored by very few people, but those people are fucking incredible.
- I’m taken more seriously than 70% of the skinny girls I know.
- And lastly, how the fuck would YOU know that no one lusts over us? Have you ever heard of a chubby chaser? Or men that like curves? Granted that there’s a difference, I don’t think that’s fucking up to you to make calls like that.
I am so infuriated about this fucking post. I’m not sure when it was posted, or who the original poster was, but it’s horrific. Just because someone’s ribs and hip bones don’t fucking stick out doesn’t make them any less of a fucking person.
Oh, and just so you know, food is definitely worth your so-called list of things “fat girls can’t do”.
Fuck you, you judgemental cunt.
This idiot doesn’t know some of the big women I know. Not only is none of this true for them, they’d cheerfully beat the shit out of someone for saying it.
shit like this make people think its okay to think like this. honestly at the end of the day its mot the weight that maters or the size of your body what maters is how you feel in your own skin.
why the fuck does that post have over 1000 notes?
fuck this cunt and any ignorant dipshit that agrees with this nonsense.
so much disgusting, hateful ignorance. what a sad, bitter person the OP must be. it is actually saddening people like that actually exist.
too bad closed minds didn’t come with closed mouths.
As a man, I have had a few girlfriends, but everyone has been different.
Different shapes, different sizes, different races etc.
And each and every one of them were fucking beautiful.
To me, no matter what size a girl is, I can love her just the same as anyone else.
Whether she has some baggage from her past, scars on her skin, or a story to tell, I want to be there for her- no matter what she looks like.
Let me quote something for you.
“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
She can be super skinny, but if she is mean, she will be so much uglier than someone who society thinks is ‘overweight’.
This is cheesy, but true. The personality is what matters. If she makes you happy, THAT matters. If you love each other, and she loves you, THAT is the only thing that matters.
Not her fucking weight.
You can do EVERYTHING with a ‘bigger’ girl that you can do with a ‘skinny’ one.
Love not by using your eyes, but by using your heart.
I will be there for any girl- anyone- I love.
If they have a weight on their shoulders, I will help them carry it.
If they have scars on their skin, I will kiss every one.
If they have a story, I will listen.
Whether they fit society’s description of ‘skinny’, I will love them until the ends of the earth, if only they love me back.
Don’t be afraid to come to me or anyone who reblogs/shares this post with you; don’t be afraid to go to them. You are loved.
this is true, cats, or any other pet in general, don’t care at all about what you do, you can be a homicidal friendless person that hates everyone and wants to see everyone dead, and that cat will still love you no matter what.
they’d push you away and say you need “mental help” or that “you’re sick”, but pets will always be there for you.
this is why I can’t wait to get back home to my dog.
My cat literally does this all the time
Makes me cry because my 3 dogs are probably the only living beings in life that makes me happy
Words cannot explain how much I love this.
this has to be my favorite recovery drawing on this entire planet <3
stop whatever you’re doing
you’ll be ok
if you see this, somebody cares
times are tough, but somebody cares.
you should NEVER feel like you deserve to die, and you don’t
don’t do it. not tonight, not…